1st Local Transport Ideathon Gothenburg 2018
Y4PT is happy to announce that the open call for the 1st Local Transport Ideathon, which will be held on 23 and 24 November 2018 in Gothenburg, is still open for applications!
During this MaaS-themed brainstorming event, participants will have the opportunity for a couple of days to work with professionals and experts in the field to discuss and refine their ideas and present their innovations to get feedback from a pool of experts, all in a dynamic and interactive framework.
The winning project will get to travel to the international final of the 3rd Y4PT Global Transport Hackathon in Stockholm (Sweden) during the 63rd UITP Global Public Transport Summit in June 2019, one of the main events on sustainable transport in the world. Here they will challenge each other in a final round and have the possibility to be included among the best innovative transport solutions in the world. For one person per team, the travel costs, accommodation and participation in the UITP Summit will be covered.
Who are we looking for?
Innovators and designers of all categories, students and professionals (creative developers, IT experts, innovators, startuppers, etc) of the various disciplines (engineering, design, information technology, architecture, transport, urban studies, economics, environment, robotics, communication, marketing, etc) involved in innovation processes that think they can have an original influence on Mobility as a Service.
The event in brief:
- Theme: MaaS
- When: 08h00, 23-24 October 2018
- Where: Ericsson Garage Göteborg (Gothenburg, Sweden, Europe)
- Language: Swedish – Communication and pitch material in English
- Constraints per participation: older than 18.
- Target: students, scholars, researchers and/or professionals various disciplines involved in innovation processes (design, technicians, entrepreneurs, innovators, etc.)
- Prize-giving: Participation in the international final of Y4PT at the UITP Global Summit, Stockholm, 10-12 June 2019
Are you interested and you would like to know more?
Click here to find more information on iMOVE Project and to learn how to participate in the 1st Local Transport Hackathon Gothenburg 2018!
Youth For Public Transport (Y4PT) Foundation
International Association of Public Transport (UITP)