Y4PT and UITP in particular are happy to to launch a startups challenge for innovative startups in the mobility sector!
This is an opportunity for each Mobility, and Public Transport innovative and creative entrepreneurs to learn from our Y4PT/UITP knowledge, as well as, showcase their products to a wider network.
We are seeking innovative start-ups at different stages, who will demonstrate their commitment, creativity, and enthusiasm for sustainability in their application. Are you one of those innovative and creative Start-ups or Young Companies with a great ability to get the most out of limited resources? Then the call is for you!
The startups challenge takes place remotely, enabling global participation and collaboration. Wherever you are, even if you are in lock-down, you can subscribe and fully participate throughout.
The startups challenge is part of the Y4PT Reshaping Societies Hack (2nd Edition, Autumn, 2020-II) https://www.y4pt.org/projects/covid19/)
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?
UITP is global network of mobility stakeholders and has more than 1800 members in 100 countries. Y4PT has the knowledge base on how to bring you forward on your idea, MVP, prototype or product.
- Explore to connect with UITP members
- Mentorship and learning from Senior executives in leading companies
- Meet some of the mobility experts
- Connect with leading players in mobility sector
AFTER a force majeure health event:
- how to reinforce trust and generate innovation on public safety systems, to protect low-income workers, disabled, students and other who rely on transit.
- How to reduce the number of passengers without losing money? New mapping for walking, biking and electric scooters.
- The relationship between demand and supply; how commuters might be persuaded to change their travel patterns; and the prospect of more people opting for private cars.
*Top 3 startups will get
- Free UITP membership for 2 years
- Coaching and mentorship
- Opportunity to pitch the ideas at IT-Trans 2020 https://www.it-trans.org/en/
- Market support and visibility
BEAR IN MIND
Please specify you are a startup on mobility and you are willing to compete at the Y4PT Hack Covid19 Reshaping Societies also for the Startup Challenge to win the above additional prizes *
We advise you to upload or send us your YouTube/Vimeo video link
Keep in mind the following specification:
- Description of your product or service
- What is your target area?
- According to you what is the critical issue in the mobility sector and how does your startup plan to solve it
- What is the expected impact of your product or service, what is your unique selling point?
OPPORTUNITIES TO PRESENT AT MEET THE START-UPS’ AT UITP ASIA-PACIFIC CONFERENCE
· Interested in the Asia-Pacific market? There is an additional opportunity to present your concept in front of public transport professionals from Asia-Pacific at live pitching sessions. Don’t miss the opportunity to present your concept at the UITP Asia-Pacific Conference Tick this box to present at Asia-pacific online conference during submission and submit your application till the 6th of November 2020, 12.00 AM CET TIME.
· For more information on the UITP Asia-Pacific Online Conference, click here. Note that ticking the above box will automatically make you apply to UITP Asia-Pacific ‘Meet the Start-ups’ programme in addition to your application to the UITP/Y4PT Mobility Start-up Challenge.
FILL THE FORM TO JOIN THE CALL:
PLEASE REGISTER AT: HTTPS://HACKCOVID19.EVENTBRITE.COM
- Rikesh Shah – Head of Commercial Innovation TfL
- Umberto Guida – Senior Director of Knowledge and Innovation
- Jerome Pourbaix – Senior Director Global Growth UITP
- Alessandra Gorini – Founder and Head Y4PT Foundation
- Jaspal Singh – UITP Senior Expert Digitalisation, New Mobility
- Call, Web Page – Hack COVID–19 Reshaping Societies! (http://www.y4pt.org/projects/covid19/)
- Article – Hack COVID–19 Reshaping Societies: Building A New Normal All Together! (http://www.y4pt.org/hack-covid-19-and-reshape-societies-building-a-new-normal-all-together/)
- Article – Be A Hero, Stay At Home! (http://www.y4pt.org/be-a-hero-stay-at-home/)
- Video – Y4PT in time of COVID-19 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO-czVvItg4)
- Video – Hack COVID-19: Reshaping Societies – First Edition (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLlJ75SP3oE)
For further information, contact:
Mrs. Alessandra GORINI, Co-Founder and Executive Director, Y4PT Foundation, email@example.com
Mr. Sebastián PERNET, Co-Founder, Y4PT Foundation, firstname.lastname@example.org