Y4PT Healthy Mobility Global Challenge 2021
Sustainability through active mobility; Youth For Public Transport (Y4PT) wants to reward organisations that have the best policies, programmes and campaigns promoting healthy mobility choices amongst their staff and their users. The youth-led organisation welcomes any UITP member to submit their content. A jury of young professionals from the public transport sector will judge the policies and reward the top 3 programmes.
From sustainable mobility budgets and bike leasing policies to promoting walking and cycling through internal campaigns; any policy, programme or campaign can be submitted. As long as it is exclusively dedicated to promoting healthy, active or sustainable mobility.
Submit your organisations initiative now by clicking the button below. Don’t forget to include:
- A description of the initiative (maximum 200 words) including its goals and targets,
- Whether it is internal or externally focussed,
- The timeline,
- Any results your organisation has already seen (if there are not results yet, please share how they will be measured),
- The benefits staff experienced as a result of the initiative,
- Any content associated with the campaign (images, videos, documents).
The three winners will receive visibility through a dedicated page on the Y4PT website, attention on social media and will be invited to join global encounters. The organisation believes that companies taking action to further sustainable mobility and promote active lifestyles deserve recognition, both globally and in their home countries.
For further information, contact:
Mrs. Alessandra GORINI, Co-Founder and Executive Director, Y4PT Foundation, email@example.com