In 2013, Youth For Public Transport (Y4PT) Foundation started planning its so called Y4PT #HealthyMobility World Campaign, aiming at unveiling the link between transport and health to all the youth worldwide from an holistic point of view, addressing different global challenges such as modal shift, air pollution, greenhouse gases emissions, nutrition, road safety, among others.
Here below the links with the different phases of the World Campaign:
- [GHG Emissions] Y4PT #iCOmmit2 World Campaign: https://www.y4pt.org/projects/campaigns/healthy-mobility/icommit2/
- [Nutrition] Y4PT #NutriEnergy World Campaign: https://www.y4pt.org/projects/campaigns/healthy-mobility/nutrienergy/
- [Air Pollution] Y4PT #BreathableCities Campaign series: https://www.y4pt.org/projects/campaigns/healthy-mobility/breathable-cities/
- [Modal Shift] Y4PT Modal Shift Challenge series:
- 1st Edition – Worldwide 2014: https://www.y4pt.org/projects/campaigns/healthy-mobility/modal-shift/world-2014/
- 2nd Edition – Worldwide 2015: https://www.y4pt.org/projects/campaigns/healthy-mobility/modal-shift/world-2015/
- 3rd Edition – Worldwide 2016: https://www.y4pt.org/projects/campaigns/healthy-mobility/modal-shift/world-2016/
Find out below what we did in Milan 2015, @ the UITP Wordlwide Mobility Summit of UITP.