for innovative start-ups in the mobility sector
Are you the new Reshaper?
This is an opportunity for each Mobility, and Public Transport innovative and creative entrepreneurs to learn from our Y4PT/UITP knowledge, as well as, showcase their products to a wider network.
We are seeking innovative start-ups at different stages, who will demonstrate their commitment, creativity, and enthusiasm for sustainability in their application. Are you one of those innovative and creative Start-ups or Young Companies with a great ability to get the most out of limited resources? Then the call is for you!
The startups challenge takes place remotely, enabling global participation and collaboration. Wherever you are, even if you are in lock-down, you can subscribe and fully participate throughout.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?
UITP is global network of mobility stakeholders and has more than 1800 members in 100 countries, worldwide. Y4PT has the knowledge base on how to bring you forward on your idea, MVP, prototype or product and a global network of young people and universities.
YOU WILL GET
- Explore to connect with UITP members
- Mentorship and learning from Senior executives in leading companies
- Connect with leading players in mobility sector
- Connections with leading players in mobility sector and mobility experts
- A two year free UITP membership
- Participation to the next UITP/Y4PT events after the pandemic after selection
- A final video summarizing the Challenge and featuring the winners
CALL IS OPEN!
Register here https://www.eventbrite.co/e/127872019653
We are seeking innovative start-ups at different stages
- Newly born start-ups with less than 100 K revenues
- Consolidated start-ups more than 100K revenues
who will demonstrate their commitment, creativity, and enthusiasm for sustainability in their application.
We will select the best onesper category after reception of your subscription. Maximum, 15 selected start-ups will participate to the final round of competition.
Are you one of those innovative and creative Start-ups or Young Companies with a great ability to get the most out of limited resources on the field of sustainability, mobility and urban lifestyle? Then the call is for you!
The 2021 Challenge will take place remotely, enabling global participation and collaboration. Wherever you are, even if you are in lock-down, you can subscribe and fully participate throughout.
The call open on the 30 of March and close on the 30 of April !
Register here https://www.eventbrite.co/e/127872019653
Mentoring will occur for the selected start-ups of each of the above categories. Mentoring will consist of 2 phases (first phase of preparation with Y4PT mentors, second phase with UITP members and directors)and will take place along the entire month of May 2021; dates and times to be fixed accordingly to start-ups and mentors availabilities
The 15 selected start-ups ( 5 maximum, per each category) will participate to the Final which will take place early June 2021and will preview a pitching presentation from each category start-up participating, to a Jury composed of different experts in the fields of the Challenge. The Jury will review all project’s presentation and will emit its verdict, electing the winners.
Any area of action is accepted on Sustainable Mobility and Urban lifestyle but a particular focus on the following will be well perceived!
- reinforcing trust and generate innovation on public safety systems, to protect low-income workers, disabled, students and other who rely on transit.
- How to reduce the number of passengers without losing money? New mapping for walking, biking and electric scooters.
- The relationship between demand and supply; how commuters might be persuaded to change their travel patterns; and the prospect of more people opting for private cars.
- How to redesign the urban lifestyle through a new mobility
- How to redesign the logistic and freight transportation
- Healthy solutions for a healthier life
an opportunity for each Mobility, and Public Transport innovative and creative entrepreneurs to learn from our Y4PT/UITP knowledge, have special meetings with the best mobility sector’ actors as well as showcase your product to a wider network.
- You will have the chance to be coached and mentored for free: for one month, the Y4PT and UITP professional mentors, will coach you for free and you will get to pitch your ideas to the top heads of the mobility sector, network with them and receive market support.
- Social media visibility on Y4PT and UITP accounts along all the Challenge and after
- Plus receive a 2 years membership at UITP, to start participating in the Association activities.
- Enter the Y4PT database for selection and participation to new future events around the world
- Social media visibility all along the Challenge and after
FILL THE FORM TO JOIN THE CALL:
PLEASE REGISTER AT:
FINALE AGENDA first edition
MEET SOME OF THE PEOPLE BEHIND THE FIRST EDITION
FIRST EDITION RESULTS
Please join us in congratulating the winners of the First Edition of #ReshapingSocieties#StartupChallenge, selected by a distinguished global jury at IT-TRANS, and announced by UITP Secretary General, Mohamed Mezghani! Innovative solutions for management of #Covid19, and beyond to a better future!
2nd Prize Winners #HAMBA“Re-imagining urban movement through AI.” South Africa
- Call, Web Page – Hack COVID–19 Reshaping Societies! (http://www.y4pt.org/projects/covid19/)
- Article – Hack COVID–19 Reshaping Societies: Building A New Normal All Together! (http://www.y4pt.org/hack-covid-19-and-reshape-societies-building-a-new-normal-all-together/)
- Article – Be A Hero, Stay At Home! (http://www.y4pt.org/be-a-hero-stay-at-home/)
- Video – Y4PT in time of COVID-19 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO-czVvItg4)
- Video – Hack COVID-19: Reshaping Societies – First Edition (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLlJ75SP3oE)
For further information, contact:
Mrs. Alessandra GORINI, Co-Founder and Executive Director, Y4PT Foundation, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Sebastián PERNET, Co-Founder, Y4PT Foundation, email@example.com