Why and How to Become a Member of a Y4PT Chapter?
- Y4PT has a workforce of committed and pro-active volunteers coming from all continents, with different backgrounds, who are organized by geographical scope.
- If you want to promote an initiative and/or create an action and/or start a project in favor of sustainable mobility in your country/city (place of residence, no matter what your nationality is) or worldwide, Y4PT is the right space to do it!
- If you need the support of local stakeholders (transport-related mobility sector: operators, authorities, industry, universities, research centers, policy-makers, etc.) to succeed in your initiative(s)/action(s)/project(s), Y4PT has direct access to all UITP members from all over the world (http://www.uitp.org/all-members).
- Check if your country/city/university is listed or not
- If is is listed, e-mail the Chapter General Coordinator (CGC) AND/OR any curent Chapter Representative (CRP) WITH copy to email@example.com ALWAYS in order to guarantee your request will be processed correctly. You might also fill out the following form: http://www.y4pt.org/get-involved/roles/chapter-representative/ .
- If it is not listed, contact us at http://www.y4pt.org/get-involved/roles/chapter-representative/ in order to proceed to opening a chapter led by you.
- To open an university-level chapter, you should be an active student (currently enrrolled).
- Y4PT is OPEN to EVERYONE and there is NO any kind of barriers to be part of it.
Let the adventure begin! 🙂
Note: Several chapter websites are currently under construction. They will be online soon!